All of our cordage products are made with the very best quality solid braid polypropylene. Below are some of the characteristics of solid braid polypropylene:
- It floats so it won’t get caught in your propeller. Also work well for safety lines, and you won’t lose them if they get dropped in the water.
- UV Protected so they won’t fade in the sun.
- Ropes remain soft. They don’t absorb water or moisture so they won’t dry out and become brittle and rough. They can also be stored wet and won’t rot or mildew.
- Lines are resistant to oils, grease, and saltwater.
All Anchor Lines are custom made after we receive the order and ships out every Thursdays and Fidays. Orders received on Thursdays and Fridays will be shipped out following Thursday or Friday.
Here is how to get your logo'd lines:
- If you are ordering Fender and dock line please choose custom logo on ONE product only to avoid multiple charge
- Email us your logo or art work to email@example.com
- We will send you proofs to verify
- We print the labels attach it your lines and ship your lines.
- The process may take 3-5 business days after we receive and approve your artwork. All our anchor lines are custom made after we receive the order and may take about 5-7 business days to ship.
- For future orders email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you want your custom logo on fender, anchor or dock lines immediately after you place an order
The following are recommended Diameter and Length options:
Dock Lines should be about 2/3 of the boat's length when used on the bow and stern.
Most Popular Sizes