Fastfender is to help hang and adjust boat fenders rapidly and easily. To attach and adjust marine fenders can be tricky and, if not done properly, your boat can be damaged.
As per MyBoatsGear.com website
"A fender hanger is for people that have knot-tying issues. Well actually that aside there are many fender hanging products on the market, many of them are maybe harder to figure out than a knot. This new European fender gadget is actually quite simple.
- Easy one hand use
- Attach and remove fenders quickly
- Fastfender Sail: fits on life line only
- Fastfender Sail: suitable for 3/8" line
- Fastfender25: fits on railings up to .98" in diameter
- Fastfender25: suitable for 3/8" line
- Fastfender32: fits on railings, tubes, life line, cleat and rails up to 1¼\" in diameter
- Fastfender32: suitable for fender-line of 7/16" or slightly larger
- Fastfender40: fits on round and square railings, tubes, life line, cleat and rails up to 1½" in diameter
- Fastfender40: suitable for fender-line of ½" or slightly larger
- Resistant to seawater and UV rays
- Resistant to temperatures of between -10° and +110° Fahrenheit
- Very light weight, only 4 oz.
- Fastfender is resistance to tractive forces of up to 400 lbs.
NB: Fastfenders are sold in pairs. Quantity 1 means 2 pieces of fastfenders.