Fender Line Pair
All of our cordage products are made with the very best quality solid braid polypropylene. Below are some of the characteristics of solid braid polypropylene:
- It floats so it won’t get caught in your propeller. Also work well for safety lines, and you won’t lose them if they get dropped in the water.
- UV Protected so they won’t fade in the sun.
- Ropes remain soft. They don’t absorb water or moisture so they won’t dry out and become brittle and rough. They can also be stored wet and won’t rot or mildew.
- Lines are resistant to oils, grease, and saltwater.
- Provides an adjustable, secure and clean tie-off for boats fenders while allowing adjustability in the line. Built in loop eliminates knot tying.
- Made of solid braid polypropylene, the Fender Line naturally repels water and floats so it won't get caught in your propeller.
- These UV protected colorful lines won't fade in the sun, won't mildew or rot so you can store them wet.
- Sold in pairs
- Available in 5', 8', and 10' lengths, 3/8" or 1/2" diameter
All Fender Lines are custom made after we receive the order and ships out every Thursdays and Fidays. Orders received on Thursdays and Fridays will be shipped out following Thursday or Friday.
Here is how to get your logo'd lines:
- If you are ordering Fender and dock line please choose custom logo on ONE product only to avoid multiple charge
- Email us your logo or art work to email@example.com
- We will send you proofs to verify
- We print the labels attach it your lines and ship your lines.
- The process may take 3-5 business days after we receive and approve your artwork. All our dock lines are custom made after we receive the order and may take about 5-7 business days to ship.
- For future orders email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you want your custom logo on fender, anchor or dock lines immediately after you place an order