The Boat Loop
Click Image for Gallery
The Boat Loop - the safe way to extend your reaching and pulling around your boat or dock.
You will love how the Boat Loop:
- Does wind or current move your boat away from the dock when you step off
- Stop tossing lines and reach your boat or dock cleats the first time
- Extends your personal reaching and pulling capabilities
- A Boating Accessory that really works
- Assists in docking or assists in Locks
- Excellent tool for self mooring your boat
- Reaches things in the water or around the dock with the handy attached hook
- Assists boats approaching the dock
- Helps you avoid dangerous leaning over the boat when reaching for the dock
- Helps you avoid risk of damaging your boat by getting too close to attach a line
- It\'s durable and It Floats!
- Patent Pending
\"Get Boat Loop Close” and control your movement to the dock
- Improper use of the Boat Loop can cause injury or lead to death.
- Do Not put over or around the neck of others. Strangulation could occur.
- Do Not Exceed load limitations of cable or hook. Cable inside of the Boat Loop could break rapidly if the maximum load is exceeded.
- Do Not use as a permanent mooring line. This device is intended to serve as an aid.
- Avoid heavy loads on small Diameter post. This could set a bend in the cable.