The Portable Fender Clip uses a No-Knot QUICK CLEAT mounted on a powder coated steel bracket (bracket is now constructed of STAINLESS STEEL!) for easy adjustment of fender height. Position the Portable Fender Clip along rail sections obstructed by tight fitting furniture or on any section of rail - No drilling required!
- Rotate the QUICK CLEAT, insert the fender rope, and done!
- Pull the rope upward to adjust the fender upwards. To adjust the fender downward, or to release the rope, simply rotate the cam to remove the rope.
- Anti-slip material keeps the clip positioned on the rail.
All Fender Clips to fit 1 1/4" square rails (these are most common rails). Please measure your rails before ordering!
Fender Clips available in two sizes:
- Smaller size for use with 1/4" fender rope sizes
- Larger size for use with 1/4" to 3/8" ropes (most versatile size)
For metallic stronger cleat options, see our HEAVY DUTY Fender Clip. Custom sizing is available (such for Bennigton pontoon boats), just send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products manufactured by QUICK CLEAT, L.L.C., are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year on all products purchased after March 1, 2013, activated upon purchase. Proof of purchase is required. This warranty applies only to the original owner. This warranty is void if the product is used commercially (a for-profit business), structurally altered or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Normal wear and tear is not warrantied.
Except where prohibited by law, QUICK CLEAT or Rynkel Marine will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damages arising from the use of the product, regardless of legal theory asserted.